Here are 22 facts you’ll want to check out!
1. All workouts are 30 minutes long
2. The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minute
3. There is a separate warm-up disk called Cold Start if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc
4. P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a harder version
5. Anyone can start on P90X3, even beginners
6. The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating
7. There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 base System
8. The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20
9. P90X3 will include a new Pilates based workout…
10. P90X3 will also include an all new Isometrics workout- A
New Strength/Balance/Flexibility workout with Static Holds
11. And it will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme – a Cardio workout with weights
12. And P90X3 has MMX – a Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout
13. Includes Agility X- All new agility programmin 14. And yes, Yoga is still part of the program, but it’s only 30 mins
15. There are 4 schedules in X3- classic, lean, doubles, and bulk
16. 39 out of 40 people in the Test group lost 10% of their body fat %!!!!! (Whoa! How awesome is that?!)
17. If you’ve done P90X or P90X2, you’ll see similar moves and all new stuff too
18. Equipment needed will include weights or bands (a pull-up bars is great like in P90X, but optional)
19. Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified, In between move, and Challenging/Hard
20. This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so we accelerate the workouts to create the most effective 30 minute routine
21. Ab Moves- Most of them are athletic in nature, some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back
22. P90X3 will be available December 10, 2013 ORDER BY 12/15 for a guaranteed CHRISTMAS DELIVERY!!!
If you want to get your body in the best shape of your life with me for the New Year in 2014, join me for a 90 Day Challenge starting on January 6th!